Business Development Representative with German and English
- Krakow Hybrid Work (3 days in the office)
- Employment contract
- Full-time Working days: Monday to Friday
- Remote recruitment
Are you ready to build lasting relationships as a trusted advisor? Are you passionate about maximizing sales opportunities every day in your work? Your task will be to provide the best customer service and create sales opportunities for our technology partner’s clients. You will develop existing customer relationships while building and maintaining strong bonds. Working both independently and in a multidisciplinary team, you will identify and address business technology needs in a cloud-based environment. You will report directly to the Operational Sales Manager, allowing you to influence customer success and the overall team’s success.
Your typical day at work includes:
- Using your passion and brand knowledge to conduct sales negotiations and address customer objections.
- Presenting, pricing, and negotiating product offerings with customers to make sales and identify sales opportunities.
- Supporting customers, from small and medium-sized businesses to advertising agencies, to top-level business contacts, supporting cloud-based technology.
- The opportunity to track the latest trends in the technology industry.
What we require from you:
- Experience in acquiring customers, developing their accounts, and negotiating.
- The ability to build partnerships and communicate with top-level decision-makers to assess their needs.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- 1-2 years of sales experience is a plus.
- Basic salary of 8500 PLN (~1800 EUR) gross plus quarterly performance-based commission.
- A relocation package of 2000 PLN net.
- Private medical care with Luxmed, including dental and ophthalmic care (refund for glasses).
- Multisport card.
- Flexible working hours and additional days off.
- Anniversary bonus.
- A program that partially reimburses the cost of language courses and offers learning opportunities for sales-related courses and studies.
As a Business Development Representative, you will participate in creating and delivering the best practices and experiences for the company and its clients while developing your skills and career. Become the best at what you do and apply now!