As of May 25, 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) has been in force. In accordance with applicable laws, it is our duty to provide you with detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data for the purposes related to the Company’s operations and your use of its services, including in relation to:
(i) establishing contact with you, including at the stage preceding the conclusion of a contract (submitting a recruitment application, etc.); (ii) concluding and executing a cooperation agreement regarding the financing of professional courses by the Company, preceded by the verification of economic information about your obligations; (iii) transferring your data to schools conducting professional development courses; (iv) conducting recruitment, concluding and implementing an employment brokerage contract, and transferring your personal data to employers; (v) contacting representatives, employees, and collaborators of contractors for the execution of contracts concluded with contractors.
On this basis, the Company may access and process your personal data, which refers to any information that allows the identification of a person directly or indirectly. This information is directed to all persons establishing contact with the Company (directly or indirectly), whose data is processed by the Company, mainly the data of clients, contractors, potential ones, as well as their representatives, employees, and collaborators. Regarding recruitment purposes, the Company processes the following data: name, surname, date of birth, contact details indicated by such person, education, professional qualifications, employment history. The Company may process data other than those listed in the previous sentence based on your consent.
The Company hereby declares that it will make every effort to ensure the security and protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
In this context, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the company EduExpress Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow, KRS 0000818587 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
- For matters related to personal data protection, you can contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be used for the purpose and on the basis of: (i) taking actions at your request before concluding a contract and establishing cooperation, including contacting you and presenting an offer, and then concluding and executing a given contract (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR); (ii) fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Company (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR), including accounting regulations and tax laws, among others:
- the obligation to issue an invoice or another document,
- archiving documentation, e.g. contracts and settlement documents; (iii) determination, pursuit, or defense against claims based on the legitimate interest of the Company (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR); (iv) the legitimate interest of the Company, which consists of processing your data for direct marketing, conducting the Company’s current operations, including business and administrative processes, verifying your identity, conducting market analysis, statistics, and satisfaction surveys, allowing the Company to improve and optimize its activities (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR); (v) other purposes based on your voluntary consent (legal basis – Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR), especially for:
- placing your data in a database managed by the Company for future employment intermediation activities, including transferring data to potential employers,
- the Company’s inquiry to the economic information office for the disclosure of economic information about your obligations based on the provisions of the Act on the provision of economic information and the exchange of economic data to verify your payment capacity before concluding a contract with the Company.
- We may transfer your personal data to other external entities (data recipients), especially entities cooperating with the Company in the execution of contracts, provision of services, and supporting its activities (including entities providing accounting, advisory, IT services, subcontractors), schools conducting professional development courses, and state bodies or other entities authorized by law to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Company. In terms of employment intermediation activities undertaken by the Company, the Company may transfer data to its clients, i.e. potential employers.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed only for the period during which the Company will have a legal basis for it, including: (i) for the processing purposes specified in point 3) (i) – for the period of limitation of claims; (ii) for the processing purposes specified in point 3) (ii) – as long as the legal obligation ceases to rest on the Company and for the period of limitation of claims, whereas in the case of archiving settlement documentation until the obligation to store accounting documents resulting from regulations expires; (iii) for the processing purpose indicated in point 3) (iii) – until the determination of the claim and the lapse of the period of limitation of claims related to it; (iv) for the processing purposes indicated in point 3) (iv) – until the opposition is raised; (v) for the processing purpose indicated in point 3) (v) – until the consent is withdrawn, and after its withdrawal, for the period of limitation of claims that the Company may raise and that may be raised against it.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data by the Company, you are entitled to: (i) access your data, rectify it, delete or limit processing; (ii) object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, as well as due to the special situation of the person whose data concerns – also in other situations in which the Company processes your data based on its legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR); (iii) data portability (Art. 20 GDPR); (iv) lodging a complaint with the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- In the case of processing your personal data based on your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The Company may process your personal data based on profiling. The Company does not make automated decisions, which would result in legal effects or similarly significantly affect you.
We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the above information. If you have any questions, concerns, or doubts related to the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
EduExpress Sp. z o.o.